October 16, 2015

Free art video tutorials and demo

Wow... October is here... and half way gone!
I have been painting every day and editing videos, but not updating the blog, so, I will post my 2 most recent art videos in this post, enjoy!

Click on the image to see the video:

https://youtu.be/z6Aj8NC8jGM

https://youtu.be/jaeqHWZQSCc

https://youtu.be/jaeqHWZQSCc

To see  all my videos, subscribe to my channel HERE and click the option to get email notifications. it goes once a week, some times more if I upload another in the week.
Thanks for visiting and for all your comments!

Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

10 comments:

  1. It's always so interesting to see another artist at work, how we all have our different ways of doing something. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely she is. She seems sad to me. But beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful yet sad! Thanks for sharing the video!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful watching you work in your video. Beautiful pensive face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's beautiful! Thanks for sharing the video too. I love watching how you paint and layer the colors and highlights and shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your faces are always so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink makes for an impressive skin color. Love it so much.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the details that brought out the face so expressively.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful paintings, I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!