July 12, 2018

Mixed Media series: Acrylics and Encaustic art painting

Here it is! A totally free and awesome Mixed Media series.  I call it 10 Little Treasures and it starts as a blank  space and goes through the process of paint, collage, 3D objects and ends with Encaustis. And for those that prefer it I made some with Faux encaustic as well!

Grab a glass of something cool if you are in the north, or a cup of something warm if you are in the South hemisphere this July, and prepare to Binge!  ٩(Ͼ‿Ͽ
Watch HERE




Click on the images or HERE to watch the Mixed Media series, and leave me a comment, tell me if you liked it. ♥

Need to do some shopping? Visit my link HERE
Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

1 comment:

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!