September 4, 2011

Bottled... 3rd day of 30

Better late than never!
This was supposed to be  my "if" piece for the "bottled" word theme, about 5 months ago.:oP I have no idea what happened that made me stop, but it was probably a household mini drama. Life's like that, right?

As I showed yesterday in the video, I have some ACEO to finish and this one is the first to be done. What do you think? I like the green in the glass, and I left the eyes without a color on purpose, to make him feel more desolate and bottled. "If I could save time in a bottle..." comes to mind.


This is quite far from my usual style, but for whatever reason the IF theme cought my attention and this is the result. Here it is with more shades and deeper colors:
Click to see listing on Etsy

Have a nice Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE HIM!!!!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy! Double thanks actually ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for popping by my blog and becoming a follower. Love your faces. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo....and perfect for Halloween in the air....a bit creepy, but his face is cute at the same time!

    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Very intriguing! I think it will mean such different things to different people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls!
    Kimberly, yes, it can mean many things... even to myself. It was not supposed to be so spooky heehe

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!