September 15, 2011

The Fall sale, the art and the 14th day of 30

Hey there! I want to tell you about my fall sale in my Etsy shop! 15% off for every item, plus if you check, there are some pieces with free shipping! The code is Fall15off, so come take a look and see if there's something you like: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AyalaArt

I was told by a friend that reads the blog by mail, that the links on my side bar are not visible,  there is no way to know of shop, auctions etc... Maybe, I should start posting them in the body of the actual blog, not the side bars.

I am also getting ready to post bigger pieces.

(Hours later....still not done with the post )
OK, I had to go out, run errands, deal with a couple of unexpected things. Ran out of time to actually do what I meant for today, then it was time for the kids to come home, braces appointments... stuff.
The good part is that we stopped for ice cream in the way back :o)

I will leave you with a WIP of a Madonna I'm painting:


No, I am not going to stop there heheeh

1 comment:

  1. Hey Martha, Thanks for the sale! I just want to let you know, that I see the links on your side bar ;o) I hope the ice cream was good ;o)The Madonna painting is gorgeous! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!