October 28, 2014

Nothing much

This past week was not much for art. I had a horrid stomach flu, slept for 3 days straight, pretty much just thrown on the recliner feeling miserable. By Sunday I felt better and yesterday, Monday, I had dental surgery... again... same spot. Hopefully this time it was done correctly, I am so tired of dealing with it!   /(ಠ_ಠ)\
...Please zcuse the rant.

Anyway, that was that. I want to show you the video I made few weeks back.
Along with it, I reorganized my blog a bit, and have a "Free" section, full of free goodies I've made through the time for my blog readers!
Check again later when I upload the button for it ♥
If you have not subscribed to my newsletter (1 a week) now is the time to do it and get all my  posts on Thursdays in your inbox.
Or follow with the Friend-Connect on the left bar  (°‿~ )✌


Thanks for visiting, come back soon!
Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Great video tutorial. Thanks for visiting my blog Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hop you're feeling better. Not fun at all to have health issues. Thanks for sharing the video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better Martha! Great video and I adore what the AB made out of it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you were ill. Great video! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better....
    Thanks for sharing this video - it's great to see how white gets a life...

    my blog - > BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video, Martha. It's always educational to see other artists at work. It helps me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video is wonderful, Martha! Hope you are back to 100%! M.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WEll i enjoyed both videos very much! :) Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your video, thanks for sharing the process, I've never made one. And hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, such an inspirational video, where are my materials, got to get working, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are really feeling better. Great video, I liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!