December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

May we all rejoice in the celebration of life, the promise of forgiveness and love.
May our hearts find comfort with loved ones and our bodies be replenished with food.
May we get new inspiration to our artistic endeavors and  find the opportunity to share with others again, all the good things we like doing.
Have a wonderful Christmas, and/or any celebration you might have. My best wishes of health, love and happiness.

Many blessings to you, and thank you very much for visiting my blog, see you soon!

Art by Giotto di Bondone

I think I should've waited to have all the presents under the tree to take the picture, but I didn't manage the photo with lights to look good, so ... oh well... :o)
Wow... 293 followers??? sounds like time for another giveaway!! The "almost 300 followers"

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Martha!!! All the best to you, your family and your friends ;o) Love the pictures ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your 2011 is prosperous, filled with adventure and wonderful new discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Th e tree picture looks pale, but I could never manage one with the pretty lights :o/ And I guess it would've been better to wait until all the presents were under there? hahaha oh well... we had a nice day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha, los mejores deseos para tu familia. Espero que este año que viene, este cargado de bendiciones para ustedes. Que la pasen bien.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!